Sunday, March 7, 2010

Einmal Wochenende!

Since my German subject line week is now complete, here are the translations:

1. Großjunger Lederhosenpantsen- It means 'Big child pants (pants).' It has to do with a German assignment. I had to write a children's book, it's the name of the main character.

2. Meine Gebortstag!- My birthday! Easy enough.

3. Kurtze Haare- Short hair. Also easy enough.

4. Ich Habe Groß Hausaufgaben gemacht- I have done lots of homework!

5. Am Freitag, wir sind ausgegangen!- On Friday, we're going out (on the town)! In reference to my belated birthday mayhem with friends.

6. Ich brauche schlafe- I need sleep.

7. Einmal Wochenende!-One weekend! (and it really really was!)

The picture is of Leigha at the horse show. The girls did really well, each of them getting ribbons and the like. Way to go, girls! I spent the day doing yoga, getting coffee, then rehearsing. We go to Atlanta this week, no rest for the wicked cool!

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

I won't be able to make it up to your show, :( you must visit Savannah soon tho! Have a great show! and enjoy Atlanta.