Monday, March 8, 2010

Now with extra riboflavin!

This afternoon I had a phone meeting pertaining to KCXRC. It's so funny when I do 'business'ey type things in the name of our teeny production company. (if indeed it warrants such a title.) It just seems ludicrous to have a phone meeting with a theater in Chicago when you have a ladybug and a daisy on the charm dangling from your technology. Oh well, eh? The meeting was quite productive and informative, though, so......win! I was playing around with the girls earlier and I blew into Brianna's ear. She giggled and squealed, and I motioned to her that I wanted to tell her a secret. Trusting little thing that she is, she leaned in (aw) and I said, "Psst....do that to Leigha." She caught my ear and whispered back, "Do what?" *facepalm* "This *blow*" Giggling she got up and made her prancing way over to Leigha. She choked on her own hiccuping laughter as she said, "Hey Leeeeeeigha, I have a seeeeeeeecret for you!" And she leaned in close but was giggling too hard to be able to actually blow, and it came out, "f-f-f-fuh-hahahahahaa!" Leigha's face became overcast with big sister evil as she said, "No, Bri. THIS is how it's done!" And blew right into Bri's ear. Bri giggled wildly the entire time. Poor, sweet thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor grandchildren, they have no chance of being normal! CB

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor grandchildren, they have no chance of being normal! CB

notforthelifeofme said...

Perhaps the fact that their grandmother posts the same comment twice doesn't help? Just a thought.