Monday, April 5, 2010

It mus' be Monday.

Brianna is wearing six. SIX dresses in this picture. Wow. She was so proud of herself, too. She came downstairs all giggles and sunshine, dancing around and showing off her new layered look. She's unique, that's for sure. Jason made a huge mistake today...on Mondays he goes to Bri's class to volunteer during reading group time. Today was the first day he wore shorts on a Monday. If you're wondering why that's a big deal, let me rephrase that. Twenty five year olds in one room. Jason wearing shorts. Exposing his prosthetic leg. Wrap your brain around THAT. He said, "Yeah..........that was a mistake. I should have known better. Leigha was her usual self today, played with a friend and then worried about things a ten year old shouldn't worry about. "Make sure I have juice boxes, okay?" "It's on the list, kid, don't worry." "I know, but we're going to run out in a few days." As for me......I did homework.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

what did happen with all those 5 year olds, I can only imagine but you should have gone into detail!!!!! aaaand Leigha is so grown up, I love it!!!