Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This isn't the hammer

I don't ever remember this kid's name.......he's in my German class but he rarely comes, and never on time. Recently he broke his hand and got a cast put on. You can tell it was recent because this picture, taken today, has him wearing the cast. Pretty recent, if you ask me. So I saw the bare cast and told him, "Yeah....that's the saddest thing I've ever seen." Bare cast? It's like carrying a sad little sign around your neck that says 'nobody cares that I broke my hand.' So I reached into my purse for my Sharpie and promptly rectified the situation. Yes, I carry a Sharpie in my purse. Says a lot about who I am, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I completely understand. You never know when your celebrity status will blind someone and they will ask for your autograph. T.O.'s preparedness lessons weren't lost on you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not cool to get autographs if you're over the age of 11. YA think?
(kidding, of course a Jess autograph is cool)