Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A sea of blossoms to cushion my fall. I have sprung.

A single tree on campus has flowered. Gorgeous. Reminds me of the cherry blossoms in DC this time of year. I spent most of my day at school. Classes, classes, and honors contracts. Bleah. I was so tired this evening. I did have something cool happen to me on campus this afternoon, however. I was walking through the main outdoor hangout where many of my young classmates hang out in this amazing Spring weather, and I happened to be with a couple friends. I heard my name called from across the way, and as I turned I saw a fellow acting student. "Hey! Jessica!......I love you!" I laughed aloud and replied, "Hey! I love you too!" Behind me I heard an indignant, "Hey! What about me? I thought you loved me!" Again I laughed as I replied to yet another acting student, "I do! I love you!" Next to me I heard a sharp gasp as my friend (yup, acting student.) say "What? I love you and I thought you loved me!" I raised my arms as I replied, "I do! I love you all!" And addressed the entire courtyard. I love theater students. I do have to wonder what all the 'normies' thought of such a spectacle. College=freakin' great!

No comments: