Thursday, April 22, 2010

Laydeez night!

Tonight was the opening night of the school's production of 'Antigone' so me and my girlie crew saddled up and went out together! That's me, Austin, Stephanie, Corin, and Corin's best friend (Lauren?). It's so much fun to be an acting student and go to the plays, we all tend to sit in the front row and you can hear people behind you reacting to something someone on stage did that's funny to us personally because we know the actor. Good stuff! Austin and I went to Steak and Shake after with some of the other acting students and crew members, and she got cold but her jacket was in the car, so she pretended to storm off like she was mad at me, and I was saying, "No, wait! I didn't mean to say that about your mom, I swear!" And when I turned back everyone at the table was STARING at me. I had to say, "Guys, we're messing around." Everyone laughed. Sometimes you forget that being an actor means you're extra convincing when you play around like that.

No comments: