Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My sand is much too sandwich

Today was one of those days where I swear I lived in my car. I had school through the afternoon (2 tests! Back to back! Yay!) then did homework (Yay!) during my hour long respite before saddling the girls up. Leigha had her first softball practice this evening, but it overlapped Girl Scouts by half an hour, the activities plus drive time totaling about three hours, which spanned from the earliest acceptable dinner time straight to bed time. So I drove Leigha to softball practice, got her out early, made them eat sandwiches in the car as they put on their GS sashes, then dropped them off at Girl Scouts. I got myself some dinner while doing additional homework, then picked them up and stuck them in bed. So I could do more homework.

1 comment:

notforthelifeofme said...

These are definitely Jessica and Jason faces, each from their respective mini-me.