Tuesday, December 11, 2007

'Tis the season


Ice is really pretty, but not a whole lot of fun. Especially if you have to take your car into the shop and it's still raining and your wiper blades shred while you're trying desperately to keep on the road. I had to pull of under an underpass and make Jason switch the blades for me, but they were still sticking. Ugh. Luckilly I made it to the shop safely and they're fixing it right now. Hopefully it'll be done tonight so I don't have to figure out how to get it back from them tomorrow when Jason's at work. We went to Wal-Mart and got some new blades. They hadn't brought the cars in from outside last night...Hopefully for their sake it melts before they really need to!

2 comments:

Spark*Life said...

Nice Pictures. Especially the one of the Wal-Mart shopping cart. :)

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrrrrr!!! And here I was complaining about how cold it is here :)