Saturday, December 29, 2007

Get up, get up! Dance on the ceiling?

Snow, snow, snow! Beautiful fluffy white snow! Not quite wet enough for packing good snowballs, but perfect for sledding. We got a sled for Christmas, so it's perfect! I took the girls out on a hill by the high school yesterday. Brianna refused to go near the sled, but Leigha rode several times. I rode a couple, but lacking in proper garments to ward off wet coldness, I mostly watched. Leigha went down a couple times and hit a patch of ice at the bottom of the hill. The sled stayed put, she flew headfirst into the snow. It was fantastic. It made Bri laugh, which was probably the only fun little sourpuss had out there. Nice, kiddo, real nice. :-) My ankle has been hurting lately, more than I think it should be after almost a month, and I'm wondering if my doc missed something or if I'm just a slow healer. Either is quite plausible. I'm having trouble walking fast, still, which really sucked at the airport, and last night when I was "running" toward the car. For heaven's sake, I'm only 25, I shouldn't have to hobble! Mmph. I'm excited for (and intimidated by) tonight's performance. Lots of good people coming out to do longform and longform only at the Imp. I shall do my best to not suck. (melts into a puddle)

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

Yeah, I'm one of those people. You better not suck, or I'm throwing... okay I don't know what I'll throw at you. It'll probably be a ball of yarn, since that's all I really have with me at the moment.