Saturday, December 15, 2007

'N Stuff

Last night we performed at the Westport Coffee House. We were heckled by an extremely drunk gal in the front row, which was amusing, we adopted really crappy British accents, and James ate my brain. Meh, wasn't using it. When the show was over I walked down Westport road alone. Went into Jerusalem Cafe (durr) for some post-show takeout to bring back to the Mister, and a crowd of audience members who were at the show were walking in. I said excuse me and they adopted crappy British accents and started talking in gibberish. I didn't catch what they said exactly, and I'm really not sure if they were remembering the show fondly by imitation or mocking me. I truly care not, but I wish I could make the distinction. Weird. Grabbed some Starbucks on the way out and drove (80 mph) home. Jason apparently went out Christmas shopping last night and when he was driving home he took out someone's mailbox with his sideview mirror. Nice. He's going to leave a note in it with his number so we can replace it. Apparently Leigha just about jumped out of her skin when it happened, but Brianna kept on sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they weren't mocking you, and if they were, they suck!

P.S. I STILL can't log in :(

Jenny