Friday, December 7, 2007

A mighty wind is blowin'

The past week being forced to sit and take it easy has given me a lot of time to think. I mean a LOT of time. Priorities shifting, fuzzy details clarified, and I know what I'm doing with my hair next summer. As I can feel these random cogs in my life snapping into place, I can also feel something unexpected on the horizon. I can feel change creeping up on me, destiny calling. I wonder if I'll be the cause or if it's just going to happen? At the time it's only a faint ghost whisper...but it's coming. All I can do is be ready for it, and whatever happens, embrace it. Change is what life is all about after all, and I can tell this is gonna be big. On your mark, get set...

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

I know what you mean. I've had those feelings before too. Well, good luck with your change. Hope its a welcome one. :)