Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I actually haven't got a subject line for you

Had an awesome rehearsal tonight with the Hype 7. We had a blast and we did some great scenework, which is awesome because we've not really done scenework before. We have a lot of really cool stuff planned for 2008 and I'm looking forward to it. Tonight was our last practice of the year and we wanted to hang out afterward as kind of a sendoff to a great '07, but Jason had dropped me off and came to pick me up, so he and the girls came along with us. It was so great having them there, I feel bad sometimes that Jason doesn't get to hang out with friends as much. Everyone he works with live really far away and they're not the "go out after work" types. The girls kept everyone amused with their antics, especially when Leigha tossed a "red ball" out and we started playing some improv games. Joe and Jason talked for quite a while, and it was just really nice socializing and having the family there. Best of both worlds! I'm really excited for next year and, by the way, I'm 1/20th of the way to Chicago!!!

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

And we love hanging out with all of you. It was both entertaining and fun! :)