Friday, February 4, 2011

Wonderful, wonderful day!

Jason and I went out to lunch during my school day today. There's a place nearby called 'Firehouse Subs' and holy moly, it is SO good! They cater to all things manly, for the most part (20 different kinds of hot sauce? What?) so I couldn't help but be drawn to the over-the-topness of this mural on the wall. Jason said, "That's probably how Spartacus sees himself." He's right, you know. This evening I went with a few friends from school to see a show at the Living Room for some extra credit for our various theater classes. It was really good, that space puts on some seriously high-quality productions! We went to a restaurant afterward and amused the waitstaff with our normal, every day theater kid antics. I honestly wonder if my type are their favorite customers, or if they dread our comings and welcome our leave-takings?

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

You just tried fire house subs! Crazy! They are the best place!!! LOOOVE THEM! I also go, and get the hook and ladder, tried them all that's my fave!!!! One of Joe's Aunt & Uncle owns 2... or last I heard. :D there in kansas city.