Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Matriarch

A group of us went to an improv show tonight. Tiffany and I met up first around the area of my school. We found out that the pastry department was having one of its legendary bake sales so we went and got some yummy treats. We dressed up and met everyone at the theater, treated ourselves to an amazing show (chock full of friends) then went out for a bite. The best part of the night was the fact that there was a group of friends from school, and my improv buddies were there! Phil is in Improv-Abilities now, so I got to sit next to people I love from both groups. Hooray! The evening itself was one of those strange events where everything just feels...weird. Strange coincidences and occurrances kept happening all night long, one right after another. Perhaps there is a mythical Midwest triangle and we happened to stumble upon it? Who knows.

No comments: