Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Team, but not THE A-team.

We unloaded the trailer with Tiffany's worldly possessions today. I showed up and it was just Tif and her dad for a bit, then Matt Y showed up as well as one of Tiffany's dad's friends. We had a grand time pretending that the lightest objects were terrifically heavy. My favorite was the small makeup case that I needed two people to help me with as we made a big show of dragging it, taking breaks, and culminating in three imaginary hernias. When it was over Tiffany thanked us by taking us out for pizza, then (since Jason went to a party to watch some TV and the girls went along to play with friends) Tiffany and I went back to put some boxes into their proper rooms, set up her bed, and watched a movie. Olivia (her boston terrier) curled up between us and was snoring LOUDLY the whole time. That's about how we felt.

No comments: