Thursday, February 17, 2011

Me or them.

I treated myself to a pair of insanely cute shoes the other day. I ordered them online and waited in anticipation as they went out of stock, back into stock, shipped, no answer at the door so no signature so UPS left us a note...and finally here. I put them on this morning with the though, "Kitty shoes. It's gonna be a good day. It's GOTTA be a good day." Then stumbled as I realized I haven't worn clunky mary janes since the '90's and holy cow they are very heavy. I had forgotten that. But you know what? It was a good day. Spent some time with a few good friends, didn't have anything due, no tests, just a nice chill day. This afternoon Jason took the girls down to meet Sheila halfway so she could take them for the weekend. He is leaving tomorrow morning to go skiing with his brother and I have a few rehearsals this weekend, so she was fantastic enough to take them for us, so Jason and I went out. Not too late, though, his plane leaves way way early. So happy I get to wake at my regular time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shoes are too cute!!! Where did you find them, my students would love it if I bought some. CB

sugarbumkin said...

They have lots of colors of them and even a tennis shoe version that is lighter. (and comes in purple!) Here's the link to my exact pair, though:

http://www.tukshoes.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73_67_25&products_id=321