Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bjork to the Future

This is Marsha. She goes to our church. That is her very first corn dog. Ever. How cool is that? She was kind enough to let me capture the momentus occasion. Awesome. I had an incredibly rude awakening. Brianna came running into my room, tears streaming down her face, blubbering, "Spartacus ate Leigha's hamster!" "WHAT????" "He did! I saw him!" Ohnoohnoohnoohno....bracing myself for a gruesome scene I ran into the living room to find Spartacus running low to the floor like he knew he was being bad, when all of a sudden something fell to the floor in front of him. Rocky! I ran toward him but he scooped the hamster up again then accidentally dropped him in the kitchen, where I was JUST fast enough to grab a poor, shaken, but otherwise completely unharmed hamster off the floor. Poor little guy! Leigha had neglected to check to make sure her door was all the way shut this morning. We gave her a talk about protecting her pet and moved the cage onto a more sturdy piece of furniture in the room.

2 comments:

Jen said...

First one ever??? Seriously?? Wow!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Hamsters have heart attacks, looks like Rocky has a good heart! CB