Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Cats go Bowling.

So busy today I didn't even take a picture until late-ish. I had a great rehearsal today for the SET play at school. I'm excited to breathe life into this role, there's so much satisfaction in taking facets of your personality and incorporating them into a character, making words come to life and creating subtext out of thin air. I drove up to Tiffany's after, to help her fix up her place in preparation for her to live there! That's right, she's finally back in town and it was so good to see her back home where she has been desperate to return for two years now! I know that feeling like an old friend. We happily scrubbed her baseboards to showtunes and danced to numbers from Hairspray and Glee as we rid the house of grime from the previous renters. I returned home this evening to find Bri up to mischief, Leigha spending the night at a friend's house, and Jason being awesome and taking care of things. They were going to come out and help at Tif's, but the carpets had just been cleaned and her dad (he helped her drive out and he's sticking around to help move her in) said, "Yeah....we probably don't want kids to be underfoot here just yet." So I decided to try and wear out the hamster a bit so he didn't run on his wheel all night and keep me and Bri awake. (Sounds like a freakin' pencil sharpener.) Spartacus was INCREDIBLY interested in the ball, but whenever Rocky ran toward him he would flip out and back off, it was hilarious. "Oh, wait, I just wanted to LOOK at it, not DO anything with it! Shoot, get it away!!!"

No comments: