Monday, June 7, 2010

Screensavers

It looks for all the world as if Jason is doing his nails in this picture...what you don't see is his iTouch and the fact that he's playing a game on it. Yup, today was full of much needed downtime. Fortunately for me I went and made it exciting by going into an empty room, finding the one thing in the middle of the floor, making sure it was sharp, then promptly stepping on it and tearing the tender arch of my left foot open. I can't let myself go more than a week without an injury, I'd get soft! Besides, it only hurts if I stand up or try to walk. *Pfft.* Easily avoided. Yeah, in all seriousness, I'm fine, it just really hurts. The good news is I think my body is so used to this kind of thing by now that the healing bureaucracy process is quickened. It's like the white blood cells get together and say, "Oh, another flesh wound? Push it through quickly, this is old hat."

No comments: