Friday, June 11, 2010

Into lockup I go...

There you have it. Photographic evidence, despite all belief to the contrary, that I was not the first person in my family to be trussed-up Hannibal Lecter style and placed behind a metal grill. You're saying to yourself, "But Jess, just because you dated this blog today and put this picture up doesn't mean you don't have earlier photos of yourself being dragged away in a huggy jacket!" Yes, that's true, it doesn't NECESSARILY mean that, does it? However, if that happened to me prior to today you know very well that A. I would have gotten pictures of it and B. It would have been the most interesting thing that happened to me that day and therefore would have made the blog. Check and mate.

Or...

This is Leigha playing catcher in the game, or rather, walking to home plate to play catcher. She was disappointed, I know she really wanted to play pitcher. She seemed to throw the ball extra hard to the pitcher every time she had to get it back from home, probably to show the coach, "See, I can make it!" Poor thing. But she did a great job, even tagged a few girls out, AND she stole second base! Go Leigha! This afternoon Corin came over and we did some sewing. It was interesting, she wanted fuzzy go go boot cover things. Not something I've ever done before...and I've never worked with faux fur. It sure was fun, though! And we saved her fourty bucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan plays catcher. He also plays goalie. He likes to be constantly working, since the catcher plays on every pitch.