Saturday, June 26, 2010

Don't look back, you can never go back

As Jason was driving down to Wichita to get me, the air conditioner in my car broke. What a nice long, hot ride down and back that was for he and Leigha, and a one way for me. Fortunately we got back into town safe and sound, no other hiccups. Tonight was the last night for KCXRC for this season and the house was packed out, which was fantastic. Zak played his first show with Improv-Abilities and did an amazing job, and for the most part a celebratory atmosphere reigned supreme at my table when we went to get some well-deserved food and drink afterward. I was lucky enough to sit next to two great friends, whose support means the world to me. Win!

In much more important news, Brianna turned six today! I can't believe she's six, she seems so much younger sometimes, so much older at others! She is in Nevada with my parents and they took her to the zoo and then to Olive Garden, so she had a great day. We will celebrate with her when she comes back. Lucky duck, two birthdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Breaktopus!