Monday, June 21, 2010

JCS @ TTIP

After church this morning I played softball with my team, and we totally won twice again. Hooah! And my skin turned to lobster-sauce in the hot sun. Not quite as hooah! This afternoon Leigha went to camp and Jason left to take Bri to Reno to spend a week with my parents (the girls do this every Summer) so I decided to enjoy myself. Relax. Put a frozen dinner in the oven...when the phone rang. It was Jason telling me he had accidentally left behind Bri's suitcase! I checked the time and frantically headed for the door, arriving at the airport just in time to get Jason the suitcase before he and Bri went through security. I checked the time again and dashed all the way across town in time for improv rehearsal. *Whew!* This evening Whitney invited me to come with her to see Theater in the Park's 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. It was pretty cool! We knew some of the cast members, which is always awesome. Best part of the evening, though, hands down, was dancing with Whitney and her friend Maribel in the parking lot of Sonic. La dolce vita!

No comments: