Sunday, May 31, 2009

Horschk

Busy, busy, busy day. Back to back to back commitments. I love days like this. We went to church in the morning, followed by a lunch and set up for VBS, followed by a rehearsal for Sketchy Thoughts, followed by a birthday dinner for a friend of ours. Here's a picture of the girls on one of their horses. I took two pictures, this one that has a good shot of the girls and a not so good shot of the horse, and another with a good shot of the horse, not so good of the girls. I chose wisely, I think. There was volleyball and horseback riding, not to mention good friends, good food, and good times. Probably the best part of the evening was when I was talking with Christy about something and she laughed, then sighed and said, "Okay. Time for me to milk a goat." Best sentance ever.

No comments: