Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anomanon

Tonight was the debut of Anomaly Orange! We gathered at the Westport Coffeehouse, warmed up, and Rubber Biscuit Brigade took the stage with short form, there was a short intermission and then we were up. It's funny how your mind works while onstage. Everything seems to slow down and you see things more clearly while you're there, but once you leave the stage it all fades into a blur, like you've been in a trance. I'm sure that's just the improv gene kicking in. Mostly I remember a lot of bacon jokes from tonight. (Is there anything that bacon can't improve? I mean, seriously! It's magic!) Jason and the girls came and had a great time. I wore that gray fedora onto the stage then put it on Leigha's head so it wouldn't fall off. I'm glad they were in the front row. I was hugged and congratulated within an inch of my life. I'm so happy to be able to have the opportunity to do the things that I love. Congratulations to all in AO, can't wait to keep playing with you all!

2 comments:

JMH85 said...

I don't know if you have seen Jim Gaffigan's King Baby show, but he does a whole bit about bacon that is hilarious. I highly recommend seeing it. The bacon joke alone make it worth it.

Unknown said...

Dude........I am ALWAYS up for a good bacon joke, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :-)