Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shakenumup

I am in a bit of a jeans dillema. I hate shopping for them because no matter how you stuff fat into new jeans it's completely unattractive, so until you wear them long enough to where they're looser, you muffin top like crazy. Not to mention a size at one store is completely different from the same size at a different store, and within the same store different styles are completely different in the same size, even if they're the same brand! Ugh. Luckilly, as I was looking in the mirror this morning I noticed my face is starting to get thinner again, which means I'm losing weight again. I've been on a plateau ever since I found out what is in some of that low fat no sugar crap they hock as "healthy." I'd rather eat less chemicals, thank you very much, but it's very hard to find more natural foods that are good for you that TASTE good. I think I finally found a good balance, and we're back on track. Yay! I've been running low on steam lately and I needed to get away so we went to Denver this weekend to visit some friends of ours, which was awesome. I haven't been out there in a while and I need to get out more often, I really do. I still don't feel 100%, but every little bit helps. Plus the year is heading into an upswing right now, Winter is about 1/3 over, which is nice, so hopefully that'll do it for me. If not I'm going to have to take another trip. :-) I might just do that anyhow. Blah, I feel like I'm opening my skull and emptying my thoughts into this posting....like I need to air out some things. Maybe I do need to. *shrug* Oh, and FYI, I'm getting closer to meeting my goal for my summer plans. Eee! I am very excited!

No comments: