Friday, January 4, 2008

Moving forward

We took down the Christmas tree this evening. Brianna flipped out. "I don't want you to! It's Christmas!" Little booger. We explained to her that Christmas was over and that we'd put it up again next year, but that wasn't good enough for her. In fact, I honestly thought she was going to cry. I managed to put a stop to that, however, when I told her the next holiday was Leigha's birthday. "Yaaaay!" Leigha then started in with, "Oh, yes! We can put up birthday decorations for me!!!" RIP, Christmas '07. You were a good one.

2 comments:

Spark*Life said...

It's just a steady stream of streamers for you isn't it? :)

Jenny said...

Wow! She sounds like me. That is pretty much my reaction every year. I HATE when Christmas is over. I'm usually sad for like 2 days after the decorations get put away.