Sunday, January 11, 2009

When I say we rock, I mean it!

Hypothetical 7 decided to have a "Rock Star" theme to our show this month. I can't pass up the opportunity to show pictures of something so cool. Here's me. You can't see it, but I actually have a fake lip ring on. Pretty cool.......not so sure it's a look I'd keep permanently. On the way to the theater I kept thinking, "Don't get pulled over, don't get pulled over......."
Here we all are backstage. Our roadie, Hans, took this picture for us. Thanks, Hans! That's why you're our favorite roadie. Michelle is in town from Georgia and she got to see this show, which was just great, and she met Tiffany (in town from Germany) and they hit it off right away. Too bad neither of them lives here permanently at the moment. This evening I hosted a video watching party for Sketchy Thoughts. We're going to get things geared up for a show in March and I can't wait. I love being a part of that group, it's so chaotic having to deal with short scenes, props, and costumes, but it's also a good chunk of the fun. I'm really excited for that show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH. The girls went all out. The boys put on sunglasses, and stood in 'manly' poses. Although, Patrick's 'manly' pose looks a lot like Jens....