Monday, January 5, 2009

Pork shoulder in a can

I've received a barrage of comments lately on several of my blog postings. Since I do like to respond to most, if not all, comments on my blog and don't want to run around to the various postings to respond, I've decided to address them all right here, right now:

To "nike dunk," "nike shoes," and "runescape account," who all said: 'I like your blog' I have this to say:

Thank you. So do I. Gorilla is my favorite flavor.

To "jordan shoes" and "fashion jewelry," who stated: 'i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,' I respond thusly:

I agree. The archive I wirte is pretty good. I think I say enough, so keep your criticisms to yourself, and kudos on loving commas. I think they say more than I ever good in my archive.

To "nike dunk" and "fashion jewelry" who left the comment: ' i agree your idea ! very nice blog' My response to you is this:

Wow, thanks for the repeat commenting! I too agree with my idea that I posted, and dare you to repeat the exact statement I made and why you agree with my idea. I don't actually care why you agree, I just doubt you have the capacity TO agree. Oh, and here's an idea you can feel free to agree with: canned ham has no place on my blog unless I'm the one dishing it out. Buzz off.

No comments: