Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Recognition: I has it.

I went to Roving Imp rehearsal tonight and John told me that our production of "The Complete History of America (abridged)" tied for third as "best overall play" in the Kansas City area. We were listed in the proffessional category, too! I can't believe it, that's such an honor! I'm so proud to have been a part of it. It's such a shame that we literally had to cancel 1/2 our performances due to nobody showing up. Jason is the only person who came to see me, even though several of my friends said they'd make it. Some had good excuses (sick kids and no transportation) some did not. I wish someone could have come so they could understand why this is such a big deal for me.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

The Complete History of America (abridged)? As in the RSC? When was that? I'm guessing before we met... but I'm still sorry I missed it!

sugarbumkin said...

Yup! It was this past summer...Mid-August if I remember correctly. We were fantastic. I do have the footage of it in it's entirety, fyi.