Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Unreliables

We recently acquired a Jack in the Box here in KC, but it's a bit of a drive so I haven't gone yet. Jason decided to get a bite there today, however, and when he went he got an antenna topper. His antenna is bent so he gave it to me. Excited, I altered it to my own specifications and gleefully went out to put it on my antenna....only to discover that I don't have one on my car. What? Come on, Toyota, I want a whole car here! The antenna is a very important form of self-expression, equal in value to the rearview mirror! The stuff you put in your car is very informative and personal, and I like to personalize everything I have because it's much more fun that way. But alack, one thing I do not have is an antenna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suburus don't have antennas either, we can commiserate together. But you obviously haven't missed it till now! CB